Sunday, July 26, 2015

Good Sunday Morning!
The sun is shining bright after the thunderstorms of yesterday.
I’m already online and exploring my favourite teacher blogs.  Also looking for some new faves – specifically grade one!

I thought I would share with you the grades I have taught in my 13 years of teaching:

You can see I have moved around quite a bit.  I love it though.  I fall in love with whatever grade I teach.  I think it keeps you fresh and up-to-date when you mix it up.  Over the past few years, I have really tried to not save so much STUFF.  I rarely repeat the same thing the next year; yet I have boxes and boxes in the garage and basement!!!  This week I am going to be going through them and trying my hardest to get rid of a lot of it --- it is very hard to do when you have spent so much time researching, planning, creating...  But some of those boxes haven't been opened in years!

I would really like to have penpals this year from another country.  If you teach grade 1 and would like to be penpals, please email me or leave a comment.  I would like to start out with hand-written letters (it's always exciting to get something tangible) and then move on to email and possibly skype.

Well I am heading outdoors now to do some weed-whacking!
Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment