Monday, August 25, 2014

The countdown is on!

8 more days until the school year starts!  


My principal just emailed the results of our EQAO testing from the spring.  [For my friends outside of Ontario, EQAO is our provincial testing.  We do it in grades 3, 6, 9, and 10.]  I am VERY pleased with the results.  HUGE increase from the previous year!  (We were near the bottom.)  I taught grade 3 the last two years.  I would like to thank Chris Biffle at Whole Brain Teaching.  I think, no, I know, that implementing WBT in my classroom, greatly changed the learning outcome.  I can’t share the numbers yet; not until they are publicly announced on Sept. 17 (my birthday).

P.S.  As you know/can see, I am new to blogging.  I keep learning a little bit each day about how to use Google Blogger.  It is really cool how I can see what areas of the world people of visiting my site from (and wondering how they ever got on my site!?).  I have received 3 views from Poland!  How exciting!  Many visits from Canada and the States.  Because I am new and would like to get known, I would GREATLY appreciate it if you would follow me.  :)  It won't even cost you anything.  :P  Have a super day!

No comments:

Post a Comment