Sunday, August 24, 2014

Classroom Prep


I’ve been up since 4:15ish today.  Too much in my head.  So what have I been doing at this early hour?  Cleaned off my desk (sort of), blog hopping, and creating these beautiful flower poms to hang from the ceiling in my classroom (at least until the fire inspector comes around).  I saw these on many teacher blogs and Pinterest.

The other day I got all my book boxes and baskets washed out and ready for another year.  I have had those book boxes for quite a while now.  Yes, they are giant fabric softener containers which I cut the tops off.  Then I use coloured duct tape around the top to make it cuter, match my color scheme, and to cover up the sharp edges.  Recycle + Reuse - Environmentally friendly!  The only problem is I cannot find these large containers anymore and I really need a few more.  If anyone knows where I can get them, let me know.  I’m going to the States next week, maybe I will find some there.

No comments:

Post a Comment