Wednesday, August 20, 2014

First Link Up!

I am new to blogging, so be patient...
On many of my favourite blogs, I have seen the link up with Blog Hoppin' for Teacher Week.  I am not quite sure how to do the linking, but I am experimenting. 


          Who Am I?

My name is Bonnie and I have been teaching for 12 years, everything from Jk - grade 8, including Integrated Literacy, and SERT.  Teaching is my passion.  I could do it 24/7! 

I started out teaching intermediate at a Montessori School.  What a great experience!  For the past 10 years I have been fortunate to teach with a Catholic School Board.  Being able to talk about God and bring his teachings into my classroom is very important to me.
I have two wonderful daughters.  They are growing up fast.  One is already entering her third year of college.  She will be moving into her own place at the end of next week.  This is a big and exciting step for her.  My other daughter is going into Grade 12.  Two graduations next spring!

Rockefeller Christmas Tree 2013
I have a lovely, super affectionate calico cat (which has quite a life story).  She is curled up in my arm right now, purring away.  J

We live in the country, which I LOVE!  Lots of space, forest, peace.  When the lights go out, it is completely dark (no street lights).  The stars are amazing!


thingsaboutme.JPG

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new blog, Bonnie! I look forward to following your new year of teaching adventures!

    Nancy
    Mrs. Stoltenberg's Second Grade Class

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nancy! Let me know how to get followers! :)

    ReplyDelete